Hello All! New WV Lacer!

Hello! My name is Seth Williams. I am coming to Lacework from Sumo Logic, where my last role was the Professional Services Security Team Lead. Prior to that I worked for 6 years as a consultant for the U.S. Department of Commerce where I was initially responsible for standing up the DOC Enterprise Security Operations Center as a Systems Engineer. After building the infrastructure and integrating DOC Bureaus (NOAA, Census, etc.) I managed the ESOC’s analysts and incident responders until I accepted a role at Sumo Logic. Prior to those experiences I worked for 5 years as a Sr. Systems Administrator consultant for the U.S. Department of Defense on their Automated Biometric Identity System.

Most of my free time is happily spent with my wife, Kuirsta, and two boys, Greyson (9) and Declan (4). We currently reside in West Virginia on a few acres where we have three dogs. When not coaching my son’s sports teams you can find me in my garage tinkering with something (building furniture, tearing something apart, learning something new), on the softball field, or assisting my wife in her career of professional photography.

My experience at Lacework so far has been great! I’m very much looking forward to learning all that I can and meeting more Lacers.

2 Likes

Welcome to Lacework, @SethWilliams!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome, Seth! Look forward to working with you