Hello everyone, I'm Christina!

Hello,

My name is Christina Pacheco. I am from a rural town in North Carolina, but I call the Queen City :crown: Charlotte, NC home (for now).

I serve as the Associate Program Manager supporting Lacework’s Developer Experience, Advocacy, Community and Education teams within the Customer Success Org. I am a #newlacer here as I only joined six days ago, so I am super excited to support the CS teams as they produce great content for the Lacework Community and employees.

Prior to joining Lacework, I worked in Investor Relations and served as a program manager in higher education. While in higher edu, I developed opportunities to increase American Indians students’ exposure to STEM related careers and other American Indians who work in STEM. I am new to the tech realm but super excited to be apart of #Lacernation.

In my “free” time, I co-author children’s books highlighting American Indians in a modern context. As part of my passion projects, I serve as a co-lead advisor for a campus organization called WOMAN (Woman Organization of Minorities Achieving Now); whose mission is to empower, enrich, and encourage all minority women to be strong mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually.