👋 Hello - I'm Rachel!

Hello everyone, I’m Rachel and I’m your Senior Community Manager at Lacework! :tada:

I’m a newbie here as I only joined at the start of 2022, so I’m really excited to build our community efforts with the community, for the community.

My passion for building active, supported communities began when working in Higher Education managing university sports clubs and societies and has since grown in tech in my most recent role where I completed a maternity cover for the Head of Community at Vonage. I’ve already seen the amazing work my team is doing to support Lacers worldwide, so I can’t wait to get involved in building out our community team and launching our exciting programmes.

A bit about me? I’ve recently taken up F45 in my spare time, so please send your thoughts and best wishes to my bank account and aching muscles. I also love to travel (when we can) and I’m a huge foodie, always looking for recipes to try!

I’m excited to work with our amazing Lacers (that’s you!) so please do introduce yourself and let me know if you need any help. :grin:

1 Like